Would you like to improve the productivity and competitiveness of your business? If you answered yes, then trust us with your in-service oil analysis!
What is TOTAL ANAC?
The TOTAL ANAC diagnosis (acronym of "ANAlysis Compared”) makes your oil speak and offers you a unique preventive and corrective maintenance service, with a database of over 4 million samples.
...Improve your fleet management, reduce your operating costs and optimize the maintenance of your vehicle and equipment?
ANAC is a service of TOTAL that provides a complete range of analytical monitoring systems for in-service oils, available for any automotive application (vehicles and moving machines). The analysis gives you objective and scientifically proven answers that are easy to understand and exploit.
What service does TOTAL ANAC provide?
TOTAL ANAC PRO is a solution for fleet managers to accurately identify the wear condition of your vehicle driveline components. This is a tool that uses the TOTAL ANAC database to provide answers about the source of a failure or about any specific question regarding lubricants in service.
How does TOTAL ANAC make a difference?
- +4,000,000 diagnostics in its database
- +200,000 diagnostics performed each year
- +4700,000 mechanical components monitored
- +30 years of expertise in fluid diagnosis
For management and technical monitoring of transport fleets, construction equipment, etc..., ANAC offers a full range of in-depth analysis processes for in-service oil.
How do you use the TOTAL ANAC service?
- You collect the sample without having to dismantle or stop your machine.
- You send the product to our local laboratory using the analysis kit that we provide you with.
- ANAC automatically sends via email, a fully comprehensive report with the analysis of your sample.
What are the advantages of TOTAL ANAC?
- Save on maintenance costs
- Avoid constly emergency repairs
- Decrease production stoppages
- Anticipate and plan maintenance operations at the optimal moment
- Reliable and optimum performance of your equipment
- Increase lifespan of your machines
- Optimize your oil change frequency
So, if you want to quickly make the right decisions at the right time, contact us to learn more about TOTAL ANAC.
ANAC, the in-service oil analysis by TOTAL that your business cannot afford to be without!